The Ultimate Rugged Handheld for Use as the Data Collector with our Software Solutions.
LTI has partnered with Juniper® Systems to offer the Archer 2™ for use as the data collector for our Software Solutions. Smarter, faster and more sophisticated, the Archer 2 is considered the most advanced rugged handheld available today. Sporting a brilliant display (using the new IllumiView™ technology), an extra-long battery life, a capacitive touchscreen and numeric keypad that is glove-friendly; the Archer 2 is a welcome addition to LTI's focus of providing our customers with a dependable robust complete software solution. This mobile device will be branded under Juniper Systems, a world-leader in ultra-rugged handheld computers and intuitive field computing solutions.
All LTI products will communicate seamlessly to the Archer 2 data collector using Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or Serial/USB cable.*
Archer 2 Specifications:
- Size(Standard models): 91 mm x 184 mm x 38 mm (3.6" w x 7.25" l x 1.5" d)
- Weight: 590 g (1.3 lbs), with battery
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3
- Processor: 1.0GHz processor
- Memory and Data Storage: 512MB RAM & 8GB flash storage
- Display Active viewing area: 109 mm (4.3") WVGA LCD TFT (800x480) with high visibility backlit LCD
- Port: Serial 9-pin (for LTI standard 4-Pin to DB9 cable)
- Battery: Intelligent Li-Ion battery - 10600mAh 3.7V (operates up to 20 hours on one charge)
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi®, cell modem, serial & USB connectivity
- Camera: 5MP resolution with autofocus and LED illuminator + video capture
- Operating Temp.: –30C to 60C (–22F to 140F)
- Shockproof: multiple drops from 1.5 m (5') onto concrete
- IP68 waterproof and dustproof
- Built-in 1D/2D barcode scanner
* excluding the TruPulse 200L
NOTE: All specifications are subject to change without notice.