||2.2 lbs. (1 kg)
||6 x 2.5 x 5 in. (15.2 x 6.4 x 12.7 cm)
||(2) AA batteries (20 hours of use)
||3 cm (0.1 ft.) to a reflective target at 25 m (82 ft.) 1 s | 5 cm (0.17 ft.) to a reflective target at 150 m (492 ft.) 1 s
||0 m (ft.) minimum, 575 m (1,886 ft.) maximum to reflective targets only
||0.01 m (0.01 ft.)
||± 90 degrees
||± 0.1 degree typical
||FDA Class 1 (CFR 21)
||Waterproof to IP 67 and NEMA 6
||RS232, NMEA 0183
- Rugged, waterproof, one-piece aluminum housing built for every working environment.
- RS232 serial output allows you to store data externally; data is transferred automatically or by manual key press.
- 6 digit backlit LCD display provides readability for day and night operation.
- Versatile user interface displays distance in feet or meters, and converts vertical degrees to percent slope or grads.
- The menu allows you to make height measurements with either a "two-shot" (includes height offset - such as DBH) or the standard "three-shot" field procedure, right from system boot up.
- Ability to acquire range from a wide variety of reflective targets (prisms, reflectors, signs and tapes).
- The "cooperative" design feature of this laser was implemented to ensure outstanding operability in dense brush environments.
NOTE: All specifications are subject to change without notice.