The TruSpeed Sx model offers the same ruggedized, waterproof case and features as the TruSpeed S but has the addition of a built-in tilt sensor, giving the laser the ability to measure both horizontal and vertical distance for crash scene mapping. Comes standard with a carrying case, neck strap, eyepiece cover, and 2 CR 123A Batteries.
Key features include:
- In-scope data display with 7x magnification
- Clearly see in all lighting conditions
- All-weather proof
- Rugged exterior with tactile grips
- Built-in tilt sensor
- Illuminated scope for easy nighttime mapping
- Integrates with LTI’s QuickMap® 3D field software
RELEASING IN JULY 2012!