Laser Technology Inc. exhibited at this year's Esri International User Conference July 8-12, 2013 which had over 15,000 attendees with 118 Countries represented. For five days, this conference provided Esri software training, hundreds of user presentations, vendor and map displays from around the world and special interest group meetings that connected LTI with GIS users from all around the world.
The conference was a huge success for LTI from unveiling two new products, new booth theme, and presentations up to our Dealer/Partner Social.
Some of LTI's highlights from the conference:
New TruPulse 200 Models
- Introducing 2 new TruPulse 200 models
- We developed both the TruPulse 200L, a low-cost professional measurement laser rangefinder; and the TruPulse 200X, an extremely accurate rugged weatherproof laser rangefinder from customer feedback.
- New Booth graphic theme
- Hexagon layout
- Check out these photos
- Interview with GISCafe
- Derrick Reish, Sr. Product Manager for the Professional Measurement Division was interviewed by Sanjay Gangal from GISCafe.Com. You can see the interview here: GISCafe Interview
- Mobile Mapping using Lasers & Smartphone presentation
- Over 40 people attended the "Lunch & Learn" presentation
LTI's New Booth Graphics
- LTI & GeoSpatial Experts presented Joint Use pole surveys as an example of how the TruPulse® laser & GeoJot+ system can collect multiple height values and a geotagged photo. All of this can be collected on your smartphone, in real time, and sent to the cloud to make maps and reports in the office.
- What LTI's Sales force said about the conference: